Thursday, May 10, 2012

Small update

     Apparently since this place has been viewed just over 100 times, I might as well keep finding things to share.

    While I continue to dream of my next day out on track, I've ordered up a few odds and ends.
     - 17x9.5 +38 RPF'1s (after 2 weeks of convincing myself they will fit...soo I'll probably be rolling fenders on my June vacation)
     - Kics Leggdura lug nuts  Muteki Sr35 lug nuts (decided on steel instead of aluminum for now)
     - Kics 20mm bolt on spacers
     - Just got my tracking numbers for a set of 255 Hankook RS3's from tire rack

     Should all make for a quite grippy setup.

     I also picked up a ricey Broadway 300mm rear view mirror.  A big lesson that needs to be learned for racing is how to check your mirrors appropriately while having the confidence balls to hold your line with another car getting larger in your mirror quickly.  The stock rear view is a tad lacking for seeing anything until its directly behind you (especially with the large stock rear wing obstructing part of the field of view too)


No comments:

Post a Comment