A little back story...
I used to run a resonated test pipe, which had a welded in o2 bung which was readily available for my wideband. To meet noise restrictions at Lime Rock, I fitted a Berk High Flow cat, which did not have a bung. Prior to install, I had planned on welding on a bung but due to my questionable welding skills, I chose the AEM no weld bung. To my dismay (read - cursing and throwing tools) no drill bit in the arsenal was sharp enough to even scratch the Berk stainless steel...its serious high quality.
Fast forward to today. I had some garage time and had gathered a 1/2" carbide tipped drill bit, a 7/8" hardened high end bit, and my dad picked up a Harbor Freight D-Handle drill.
Now I just need to figure out why I seem to be a little richer under boost than I recall the tune reading...I have an inherent (healthy) distrust for my wideband.
Sold off some parts (ported hot side, manifold, swaintech'd megan o2 housing). Last summer, I had set a goal of 375whp, hence the parts stash. after the first track day, I quickly realized I have plenty of power for now and I'd rather make some suspension/braking/drivetrain mods that will probably make a quicker lap time than more raw power. Especially in my rookie outings here.
Also rotated the beat up tire to the rear, set tire pressure, checked the pads etc. The RC5+'s show little to no wear which is pretty neat, but then again Lime Rock isn't a big braking track. Rotors also still look great.